An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic Sales Administrator to join a market leading company in the pet bedding sector. The company, Bodens Group, established in the late 1950?s is continuously developing and engineering new product ideas for sale in the UK and Europe. As the company enters these new markets, the Sales Administrator role will provide necessary support to the sales team allowing further development and growth.
The role will include ?
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to customer enquiries via email / telephone
- Making calls to new and existing clientele
- Following up sales calls
- Attending trade events when required
- Producing sales figures
- General administrative duties
- Liaising with production team regarding stock
Key skills ?
- Previous Sales Administrator experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to negotiate
- Must be confident and able to demonstrate sales prowess
- Must be hard working, focused and driven
- Presentable and able to represent the company professionally
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
Full training will be provided at the early stages of the role to ensure they have full product knowledge and are able to work competently on our bespoke computer system. The opportunity to develop and grow within the business will be encouraged in the long term.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 1 year
Hours: 40 / week Salary: Negotiable
How to Apply: Email: email@example.com